| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Alpine, Texas in August is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry with sporadic rain. Only 58mm (2.3in) of water is discharged during on average 7 days.
- The shortest day is 12:47 long and the longest day is 13:36 long with an average length of 13:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Alpine, Texas August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Alpine, Texas, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Alpine, Texas:
- Lubbock, Texas, Usa - 402.9 kms (250.4 miles) NNE
- Abilene, Tx, Usa - 440.5 kms (273.7 miles) ENE
- Midland, Tx, Usa - 223.2 kms (138.7 miles) NE
- Ballingersw, Tx, Usa - 384.9 kms (239.2 miles) ENE
- San Angelo, Texas, Usa - 321.4 kms (199.7 miles) ENE
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 529.7 kms (329.1 miles) E
- Llano, Tx, Usa - 451.4 kms (280.5 miles) E
- Boerne, Tx, Usa - 479.2 kms (297.8 miles) E
- San Antonio, Texas, Usa - 509.7 kms (316.8 miles) E
- Del Rio, Tx, Usa - 287.7 kms (178.8 miles) ESE
- Laredo, Texas, Usa - 517 kms (321.3 miles) SE