| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Alpine, Texas in October is somewhat warm at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in October is dry with occasional rain. A mere 30mm (1.2in) of fluid precipitates across an average of 5 days.
- The shortest day is 10:56 long and the longest day is 11:49 long with an average length of 11:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Alpine, Texas October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Alpine, Texas, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Alpine, Texas:
- Lubbock, Texas, Usa - 402.9 kms (250.4 miles) NNE
- Abilene, Tx, Usa - 440.5 kms (273.7 miles) ENE
- Midland, Tx, Usa - 223.2 kms (138.7 miles) NE
- Ballingersw, Tx, Usa - 384.9 kms (239.2 miles) ENE
- San Angelo, Texas, Usa - 321.4 kms (199.7 miles) ENE
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 529.7 kms (329.1 miles) E
- Llano, Tx, Usa - 451.4 kms (280.5 miles) E
- Boerne, Tx, Usa - 479.2 kms (297.8 miles) E
- San Antonio, Texas, Usa - 509.7 kms (316.8 miles) E
- Del Rio, Tx, Usa - 287.7 kms (178.8 miles) ESE
- Laredo, Texas, Usa - 517 kms (321.3 miles) SE