| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Alpine, Texas in September is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in September is slightly dry with intermittent rain. Only 57mm (2.2in) of H2O is dropped during on average 8 days.
- The shortest day is 11:51 long and the longest day is 12:45 long with an average length of 12:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Alpine, Texas September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Alpine, Texas, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Alpine, Texas:
- Lubbock, Texas, Usa - 402.9 kms (250.4 miles) NNE
- Abilene, Tx, Usa - 440.5 kms (273.7 miles) ENE
- Midland, Tx, Usa - 223.2 kms (138.7 miles) NE
- Ballingersw, Tx, Usa - 384.9 kms (239.2 miles) ENE
- San Angelo, Texas, Usa - 321.4 kms (199.7 miles) ENE
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 529.7 kms (329.1 miles) E
- Llano, Tx, Usa - 451.4 kms (280.5 miles) E
- Boerne, Tx, Usa - 479.2 kms (297.8 miles) E
- San Antonio, Texas, Usa - 509.7 kms (316.8 miles) E
- Del Rio, Tx, Usa - 287.7 kms (178.8 miles) ESE
- Laredo, Texas, Usa - 517 kms (321.3 miles) SE